On August 1, 1999, David Zinn, David Hooper and Randy Hooper merged their law practices to form a new firm. Their objective was to provide unsurpassed service to their clients by combining their talents, wisdom, competence, integrity and relationships. At the time, each of the attorneys had been in practice for more than 20 years. They recognized the changes taking place in the legal profession and decided they could achieve their objective by blending the best in available technology with the best in personally delivered legal counsel and advice. Above all, they agreed to be men of integrity and to maintain good relationships within the firm.
The attorneys at Hooper, Zinn & McNamee, PLLC believe their greatest assets are their common faith, their commitment to integrity, and their strong personal relationships with each other. These combine to make Hooper, Zinn & McNamee, PLLC a great place for lawyers and staff to work and a great place for clients to obtain legal solutions.
The firm follows these guidelines in providing legal services to clients.
- TALENT. Attorneys are most effective when they are fully using their talents, and are least effective when their talents are not necessary.
- WISDOM. The job of the attorney is to listen to the client’s concerns, evaluate the options and recommend the best course of action for the client, taking into consideration all relevant factors.
- COMPETENCE. Attorneys should not accept any matter in which they are not competent to provide superior legal services.
- INTEGRITY. The advice and actions of Attorneys should be above reproach. This applies to billing for legal services as well. Attorneys deserve fair compensation for their services, and our bills reflect the value we have provided to our clients.
- RELATIONSHIPS. Attorneys should place a high value on their relationships with their families, partners, clients and staff.
The attorneys at Hooper, Zinn & McNamee, PLLC encourage alternative dispute resolution. They actively participate in mediation and arbitration of disputes as a cost-effective, less stressful and satisfying option for their individual and business clients.